- Strives to fulfill the needs and expectation of our customers by offering consistent quality in all our services.
- Implements its Quality Policy through QMS which is binding for all the employees. No unauthorized alterations or deviations from the QMS are permitted.
- Reviews its Quality Policy through regular management review meetings to ensure that service quality is maintained in line with the customer’s expectations.
- Provides sufficient and suitable resources to implement and maintain the Quality Management System.
- Provides an environment that fosters a spirit of pride in workmanship and teamwork among employees.
- It is our objective to provide the satisfaction to our customers by providing high quality products on time, every time.
- We are committed to providing safe working places to all of our employees.
- Our company aims to expand operation by establishing branches to closely monitor our Customer’s needs.
- It is our objective to bring highly innovative technology machines to support the continual development.
- It is our operating philosophy to do it right from the first time, all the time.
At Sim Arabia , solving customer challenges is second only to keeping everyone safe and healthy. We don’t compromise our focus on HSE for better business results. Our commitment to safety will minimize the impact on the environment, control risks to our employees, and maintain safe work practices. Our dedication will match our commitment so that each and every Sim Arabia employee takes personal ownership of their own safety and the safety of others. Turning our commitments into practice is at the heart of our Journey to ZERO. Simply stated, it’s a concerted eﬀort to achieve ZERO health, safety and environmental incidents every day, all the time.
Sim Arabia will continue to keep its strategic focus on these key HSE areas:
- Eﬀective leadership and commitment.
- Continuous improvement of our Management System.
- Training and competency of our employee workforce.
- Providing mechanisms for employees to communicate and address risk.
- Continuous improvement of technology and processes to mitigate HSE impact.
- Verifcation of performance through audits and communication of key learnings.